Disruptors | Scientists | Anniversary


Did the universe have a beginning? Does it have an end? These questions have been bothering me. While I'm thankful to professor Stephen Hawking for clarifying that universe possibly exists between 'Big Bang' and 'Big Crunch', my quest in knowing more of its origin and end prevails. After reading his book 'A brief history of  time', I could understand the basics of time, Since my knowledge is very average, I could not comprehend of the bewildering 'Time'. One of the greatest physicists of our times, the best since Einstein. Happy birthday wishes sir Stephen Hawking. He was born 78 years ago on January 8, 1942.

This blog or post is not exhaustive. There will be addendum in the near future. 

Authored by Balaji Thangapandian aka #BT - a spacefarer, who is also curious about film-making, connectivity technologies and military history.


Comments

Popular Posts