Trade, the root cause of all the problems?






Who do you think or What do you think as the reason for all problems that we face in our lives? The problems range from family disputes to nuclear war. The answer is whoever created " Trade ". The period cannot be determined exactly, however, everything belonged to everyone. If there was a village, they produced all the essentials of food, cloth, and shelter on their own. They were not dependent on their counterparts. They did not have to trade. Therefore, there was no money. Later, things were exchanged. Something was needed to facilitate the exchange as a proof. That's when the necessary evil " Money " was invented. This entire process was called " Trade ". That was the very beginning of the end of humanity, love, compassion above all Self Esteem. Therefore, I hate money. I want to lead my existence in such a place where there is no money and no trade. It may get me back to stone age. But it's going to be much better. I desperately want to be in a place where everything belongs to everyone.

Six years ago, this thought occured to me, rather I got an opportunity to express it. 
The root cause of the spread of the pandemic is this, and the problems we are going to encounter on easing the curbs will also because of this. It is #Trade. #Covid19

Comments

Popular Posts