Private Obsession | Military Equipments | A Collector or An Aspirant


In order to escape from the reality I'm caught up with, I desperately need to indulge in my fantasies of intergalactic exploration, dissecting machines and military personnel reenactment. 

Perhaps, in this incarnation, I cannot become a fighter jet pilot. I wish I could. But, I would like to certainly wear this Bremont's military edition watch exclusive for Boeing's F15_Eagle pilots. It means that I need to become a fighter pilot. 
Image credit: Bremont.com (Military Projects)
Military Wishlist:



In order to escape from the reality I'm caught up with, I desperately need to indulge in my fantasies of intergalactic exploration, dissecting machines and military personnel reenactment. 
Anything to do with military fascinates me. Therefore, I try to reenact military personnel in my reality. One of the materials, which fuel my obsession is what they wear and use. Military aviation is among them. I cannot be a fighter pilot by profession anymore, but I can be in my imagination.


#BT | Sivan
http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html
Non Fungible Token | NFT
https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x495f947276749ce646f68ac8c248420045cb7b5e/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086264988628804435969/


What I get fascinated about is something profound, expensive, and niche. While I'm unable to lead a greater than life in the reality you exist, I do lead in the reality I exist. In this context, I desire to collect artefacts especially the military gears. Therefore, I would like to stock the fighter jets and the bombers of the second world war and the cold war ear at my backyard. No matter how much resources I may have, it wouldn't be sufficient to fuel my fantasies.


Yet another machine that I desire to park at my backyard.
I make sure that I'm not surrounded by ordinary people with ordinary interests. 
My interests have never been ordinary. 
Therefore, the ordinary may leave me. 
My bird F14 TomCat was built for speed; built for firepower; built for Maverick (TopGun)


Authored by Balaji Thangapandian aka #BT - a spacefarer, who is also curious about film-making, connectivity technologies and military history.

Comments

Popular Posts