Deep Impact | Ladder 49

'People are always asking me, how is it that firefighters run into a burning building when everyone else is running out? Well, Jack, you answered that question by saving another man's life. Your courage is the answer. And today we will be as brave as you, by not mourning you, but by celebrating your life. So I'd like everyone to stand up and celebrate the life of Jack Morrison.' #Ladder49

An inspirational film that exemplifies valor and sacrifices of firefighters.

Arguably, the bravest are firefighters. I admire them as much as I admire soldiers. They are the first ones to run into ambush with minimal protection to save lives. Even though, 'Ladder 49' is a fictional film on the plight of firefighters, it exhibits their courage, and what it takes to be a firefighter. I have a list of films that I watch when I'm drained. 'Ladder 49' is one among them. Relationship between the characters of John Travolta and Joaquin Phoneix is poignantly told. A highly recommended​ film.


Comments

Popular Posts