Skip to main content

BT's mind


I never had instilled or will instill a thought "Wish I had their life". I attempt to lead a low profile and keep it within - happiness or sadness. I do express the latter mostly, but not the former as it will likely instill the thought of "Wish I had their life".

Below are the thoughts that occurred in the mind of BT, when they encounter certain experiences, observation and imagination. It is not exhaustive as there will be addendums. 

29 April 2015
Who do you think or What do you think as the reason for all problems that we face in our lives? The problems range from family disputes to nuclear war. The answer is whoever created " Trade ". The period cannot be determined exactly, however, everything belonged to everyone. If there was a village, they produced all the essentials of food, cloth, and shelter on their own. They were not dependent on their counterparts. They did not have to trade. Therefore, there was no money. Later, things were exchanged. Something was needed to facilitate the exchange as a proof. That's when the necessary evil " Money " was invented. This entire process was called " Trade ". That was the very beginning of the end of humanity, love, compassion above all Self Esteem. Therefore, I hate money. I want to lead my existence in such a place where there is no money and no trade. It may get me back to stone age. But it's going to be much better. I desperately want to be in a place where everything belongs to everyone.

3 May, 2020
Five years ago, this thought occured to me, rather I got an opportunity to express it. 
The root cause of the spread of the pandemic is this, and the problems we are going to encounter on easing the curbs will also because of this. It is #Trade. #Covid19

2 May, 2020
If pride comes from knowledge, 
knowledge comes from pain, 
pain comes from failure. 
Failure is the key. 

29 April, 2020
Cause and effect. Neither beginning nor end exists. Even the cause is a chance and the effect is incidental. 
A manifestation of my existence and every who reasons. 
6 May, 2018
One must not exist at the crossroad of the haves and have-nots. Social media is such one. 

7 May, 2020
If the pandemic #covid19 had a conscience, in hindsight, it would regret infecting humans as it thought pandemic would bring humans to a standstill forever. It is a surprise for the virus as humans have already won the battle monetarily by reopening so quick, especially when it is causing maximum havoc and likely to come back in waves.
It doesn't know that as far as humans are concerned economy precedes everything. 

April, 2016
I failed multiple times in building lean body mass physique. 
But in 2016, I was not only determined but accomplished. 
But, I had to shed blood. And, I did.
Rules of Street Fighting:

Rules of #Streetfighting:

#Rule4

If you have chosen to fight a stranger, make sure you fight to the end. It doesn't matter if you are going to get brutally beaten or take an opponent down, you must fight till the end. Only then will you be able to build physical and mental strength needed to street fight with any stranger, whose strengths and weaknesses one will never know. However, the rule 4 defies the rule 2 of street fighting. You will be able to abide to rule 4, if you have gained practical experience by following rules 1 to 3.

          to be continued.... 

#BT | mindofbt.blogspot.com

8 May, 2019
If you are peaceful, you have problems other than money to be solved.

8 May, 2019
If you think the future belongs to artificially intelligent machines or algorithms, you are probably wrong. Thanks to biotechnology. Perhaps, the future is genetically engineered Flora (Plants) and Fauna (Animals), designed by humans for specific purposes. For instance, they can manipulate the rainfall or limit the pollution. Humans have already begun engineering such living beings. Welcome to the '#CenterofPostNaturalHistory'.

#BT

Images credit: #BBCNews/#VincentFournier

Source material:
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20190502-why-the-post-natural-age-could-be-strange-and-beautiful
12 May, 2016
Whatever your aspirations are, you would need money to fuel them, otherwise they would remain as aspirations forever. Find a way to make money or let them go, live in peace, after all you have tried.

12 May, 2020
Lives Vs Livelihood dilemma across the world. And, it appears that livelihood is emerging as a winner. Thanks to the resolve of humans for putting money first not only risking their lives but everyone's. #covid19

If Universal Basic Income was implemented and humans had adopted a minimalist way of existence, the dilemma of lives vs livelihood would have never occurred. It's not too late now. #covid19

13 May, 2018
Neither do I believe in motivation nor do I believe in inspiration, but #RockyBalboa.
My fictional coach from Philadelphia.

13 May, 2017
My portal to the fourth dimension. Access to unlock it's gateway is entrusted to me. #Sivan

[Enlightened avatar of #BT is 'Sivan', not otherwise]

Feb 21, 2017
Unless you are competent enough, don't fight, as the defeat is irreversible.

June 1, 2018
Betrayal and loyalty can be bought. They are not what they seem to be, genuine.


Betrayal has a price. It is what it costs to satisfy an urge.


Loyalty has a price. It is what it costs to satisfy an urge.


The prerequisite to betrayal is loyalty. 

June 3, 2018
The only appropriate way to classify humans is, categorizing into 'Victims' and 'Perpetrators'. Incidentally, everyone is mutually inclusive. 

June 8, 2020
Everything becomes acceptable, when everything becomes unacceptable. 

June 9,2020
A victim is not always an innocent. 

13 March 2013 | Ashok Nagar | Madras

Don't be sorry for me, instead, be ashamed of yourself. 
- He, a nomad. 

என்னைப் பார்த்து கவலைப்படாதே, 
உன்னை நினைத்து வெட்கப்படு.
- இவன், பரதேசி


September 19, 2019

We have been witnessing events of all sorts from our inception. Do you think an event can influence the large picture of our lives? or do you think a series of similar or diversified events can make difference in our lives? If you observe carefully, you would realise that what's been happening around is random. You cannot really attribute an event to another. So, why waste time in getting receptive to a particular event. You can sit back, relax, and be a spectator, until the event happens to you. Once it happens, you don't have a choice but to experience the vicious cycle of finding reasons for such events happening in your life. If you don't  experience it, then I'd suggest you to contemplate on what I have just said, which is, If you observe carefully, you would realise that what's been happening around is random. You cannot really attribute an event to another. So, why waste time in getting receptive to a particular event. You can sit back, relax, and be a spectator, until the event happens to you. Once it happens, you don't have a choice but to experience the vicious cycle of finding reasons for such events happening in your life.

A man in himself is not accepted. When he was created, he was neither intelligent, rich, poor, insane nor did he posses any trait. He was just biological himself. Woman was just biological herself either. The evolution demanded men to acquire certain attributes so as to be accepted. However, a woman on the other hand in biological herself is being accepted since inception. Who caused this discrimination? Irrespective of knowing who, some men are being victimized.
4th November 2019:
You are not in danger, if you don't know who will stand for you. 
But, you are, if you don't know who will stand against you. 
Find your enemy, not your friend.

#Pandian's legacy
#BT

5th November 2020:

The generalization that left represents good and right is evil, is not only unacceptable but irrational. It is increasingly becoming a fad for the politcally correct individuals to identify and associate themselves with the left only to remain acceptable or gain fame. Both sides have their vested interests to be met. It is naive of us to take sides. After all it is politics. No politician can be always good nor can be always bad. It is always a combination of both. I do not take sides. 

I have zero tolerance, when the politically correct pretends to be a purist or a righteous and blames everything the right does. Then this idea gets provoked in me: "The more you hate someone, the more I will find reasons to admire them". I start advocating for the opposed. Because no one is a purist. And no one can ever be. Therefore, i'd accept anyone if they submit that they are in the business of politics, hence the resistance shown, but not when they pretend to be a politically correct individual and criticize everything the right does either for the good or worse. 

8th November:

I'm ideologically promiscuous. I love everything. I hate everything. I was living. And, I was dying for 100101 years now, and it repeats


I learnt that everything we know and don't, exist between big bang and big crunch, which is perhaps not necessarily valid. It is only a matter of time before, everything gets reinstated to singularity. Therefore, I'm ideologically promiscuous. However, the fact that part of me is still human and human emotions prevail are the reasons for my existence for 100101 years now.

#BT

If I were to talk about survival, I'd quote, what I recently read from Stephen Hawking's 'A Brief History Of Time' on Darwin's Principle of natural selection, because I'm not qualified to speak so:
'The idea is that in any population of self - reproducing organisms, there will be variations in the genetic material and upbringing that different individuals have. These differences will mean that some individuals are better able than others to draw the right conclusions about the world around them and to act accordingly. These individuals will be more likely to survive and reproduce and so their pattern of behaviour and thought will come to dominate. It has certainly been true in the past that what we call intelligence and scientific discovery has conveyed a survival advantage.' 
It appears that I have not been able to make right conclusions. I leave everything to arbitrariness as it is increasingly becoming way of life. I'm not alone, though. I have the company of universe. - BT

May 10,2021

Only a handful are associated with the eccentric  section of BT's mind, and only they know that #ElonMusk and #BT share their eccentricities, #Asperger's syndrome is possibly one among them:
"Look, I know I sometimes say or post strange things, but that's just how my brain works. To anyone who's been offended, I just want to say I reinvented electric cars, and I'm sending people to Mars in a rocket ship. Did you think I was also going to be a chill, normal dude?"
Many people with Asperger's syndrome have intense and highly focused interests
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57045770


June 15, 2021

From quantum physics to drinking, I learnt on my own. I'm humbled to say that I'm a self learner. Part of the reason is I never had a cordial relationship with any teacher. Because I didn't believe in the notion of an individual imparting knowledge as knowledge is ubiquitous, knowledge is experience, and knowledge is wisdom. Wisdom cannot be confined to an individual, an Institution or a book. Of course, there are those who inspire us with their knowledge. I see them as energy sources. 

Arguably, if someone has a teacher, then they can't be an original thinker. Original thinking is a process of getting inspired and deriving ideas from everywhere, not identical to the already available but can be similar. 

Beware, if you follow my way of learning, you may not be employed or self employed but certainly enlightened. 



May 25, 2021:
"Defect Series"
It is difficult when you have nothing to sell but your mind.

July 3, 2021:
Decades of existence of how we lived is defined by how did we die and not live. 

July 9,2021:

There is no real solution for any problem, 
until it transforms into another.
Because pessimism is pragmatism.

July 9, 2017:
I consider firefighters equivalent to soldiers as both serve at the frontline encountering unprecedented challenges. Besides, I happened to watch an intriguing program about a photographer turned firefighter on BBC. This man is Cam Neville, a British, who visited Australia, and grew respect for firefighters over a period of time, eventually volunteered to a fire brigade, and became one. These are some of the pictures he photographed in action. You many know more about his works on website camneville.com
Images credit: BBC News / Cam Neville

July 16, 2021:
If you are successful, it must be remembered that circumstances favored you to translate your interests into a career. Neither your effort nor your knowledge helped. 


July 29,2021:

I dream. I dream often. I dream always. Because I don't like to have 
an identity, but many. 
I just woke up. 
I dream. I dream often. I dream even 
when not asleep. 
I just woke up. 


August 1, 2021

I've always believed I'm metaphysical. 
Yet, I don't believe in anything. Therefore, I appear to be perplexed, which actually I am. I don't reach a conclusion about anything. Ironically, I'm equally prejudiced. 
The term purpose means anything to me, because if it has any meaning it only means that one has to keep looking for answers to questions that cannot be really answered. 
If there is something that keeps me tethered to reality is fiction. The characters of the fictional world are my real selves. 





'ஸ்மார்ட் மதுரை' திட்டம் குறித்த அவநம்பிக்கையை வெளிப்படுத்தினால், மாற்றம் வரத்தான் செய்யும் என்று பதில் சொல்கிறார்கள்.

ஆம், மாற்றம் ஒன்றே மாறாதது. ஒப்புக் கொள்கிறேன்.
ஆனால் மாற்றங்களை நடைமுறைப் படுத்தும்போது சரித்திரத்தை கணக்கில் கொள்ள வேண்டும்.

வெண்கலக் கடைத் தெரு, சித்திரக்காரத் தெரு, மஞ்சனக்காரத் தெரு, சின்னக்கடை வீதி, கீழ மாரட் வீதி, வளையல்காரத் தெரு, கான்சா மேட்டுத் தெரு என்று ஒவ்வொரு தெருவிலும் சரித்திரத்தை தன்னகத்தே கொண்ட நகரம் மதுரை!

மதுரையின் தொன்மையைப் போற்றும் படியான மாற்றங்களே இங்கு நமது தேவை. இப்போது கூட வடக்கு மாசி வீதியைத் தோண்டும் போது கல்வெட்டு கிடைத்திருக்கிறது.

நமக்கு நினைவாற்றல் குறைவு. நவீனமயமாதல் சரித்திர மறக்கடிப்பாக மாறிவிடக் கூடாது என்பதே என்னுடைய ஆசை!

அதையே மீண்டும் மீண்டும் வலியுறுத்த விரும்புகிறேன்!

Arguably, there is no other city in Tamilnadu, which is as ancient and diverse as #Madurai. Each street has an emotional story for us both legacy and new-age. The traits of those born and brought up in Madurai remain unique and unparalleled. 

Unlike the people from other cities, we literally grew up in the streets playing, fighting, eating, watching films and sleeping (This excludes those born after 1990s as they have lost the authenticity of Madurai to other cities especially Madras and social media). Our houses were a mere rejuvenation center, so were our schools and colleges. We seldom stayed or studied there. We were self taught and streets were our teachers. 

As Guna Amuthan sir rightly expressed the legacy of Madurai needs to be retained while modernising the city, which is the case across. the European nations especially, Great Britain. 
I always refrain from using the so-called "City" for my Madurai because it is actually not a one but a hub for trade for the villages Usilampatti to Theni in the West, Manamadurai to Paramakudi in the East, Melur to Viralimalai in the North, and Thirumangalam to Virudhunagar in the South.




20 September, 2019:
What feeds me absolutely doesn't have anything to do with my aspirations of a spacefarer, an indie storyteller and a tech starter, but the universe conspires and continues to impart me with wisdom absolutely essential to my aspirations. I can't act, though.
My livelihood demands to be in the field throughout the day and extended hours in the night. I do not find time to think that I can't think. Yet, today I found time to have a glass of tea. A paper was wrapped under the glass to endure the heat. Incidentally, that paper was an article about an Indian origin CERN scientist, who is working hard to understand the origins of the universe. Serendipitous. I believe in serendipity. That's how I have learned so far and I will continue to do so.



27, September 2021


I'm everything you can imagine. 
I'm not everything you can imagine. 

While everyone is becoming something, 
I'm remaining as what I was in the beginning. 


30, September, 2021
I coexist in the worlds of quantum mechanics and the socio-culturally divided. I understand the extremes of the spectrum. Therefore, contemplate before putting forward your argument on a variety of topics. Unlike most, my knowledge is not concentrated, it is diversified and unrelated. I'm certain that this sounds like a self propaganda. But, I'm deliberately doing it for a reason.



3 October, 2021

The fact that I don't have any compulsion to be a part of an ordinary, even if it comes from a known, I consequently receive very poor reception. However, it appears that there are some who may be intrigued by my thoughts - the anonymous.Remember, a stranger comes by accident. A known does not come by intention.
31st December 2021:
A decade. 
A lakh kilometre. 
There is still a road ahead.


The world I was in, and the world, I'm now, are extremely contrasting.
Yet, I'm surviving.
Some call it perseverance, I call it need.


15 February 2022:




Bravery and courage will not bring life, but death. 

If you are alive, you are only a coward. 

If you deny, learn history.

#Pandian's legacy


An individual is a man.
It is his strength.
It is his weakness.
A group is never a man.

#Pandian's legacy
#BT  







Unless you are competent don't fight as defeat is irreversible.



The reality that we perceive to exist, spans just 100 kilometers vertically. That's where the atmosphere ends. Reminds that we are always infinitesimal. Space is unknown and gigantic. Be humble.


#BT | spacefarer

http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/08/story-of-civilian-stargazer-spacefarer.html

25th February 2016:

I hear some asserting that everything happens for a reason. The very creation of life, universe, galaxy, everything we ever know, don't know and will know, cannot be reasoned. They are random. Possibly the driving force of the cosmos is nihilism - nothingness. So are my thoughts and actions.


#Sivan | An Enlightened #BT | 


The more I drive. The more I acquire. Dust. 
Dust is what I'm made up of. 
Dust is what the universe is made up of. 

#BT | mindofbt.blogspot.com | #DirtSeries

I'm not to be seen, but felt. 


#Sivan | enlightened #BT | mindofbt.blogspot.com

I'm not to be seen but felt.
A Piramalai Kallan by hereditary.
A nomad by instinct.
A spacefarer by curiosity.
Whose ancestry originates to #Sivan himself.

#BT | #mahashivarathiri |mindofbt.blogspot.com



Even though my mind is seldom heard, it does not refrain from doing what it does the best, thinking.
#Sivan | enlightened #BT |mindofbt.blogspot.com

What drives me is neither internal or external strength. Its the sheer desire and ability to be not amongst the conformists and stand out from the crowd. And, they are innate.

#BT | mindofbt.blogspot.com | #Sivan

Machine belongs to Rajaram Vasudevan


In January of 1984, a 3 month young Piramalai Kallan BT alias Mayandi Thevar was taken to another Piramalai Kallan Bharathiraja's feature "Mann Vasanai" at Madurai Cinipriya theatre (70mm). My mother just recalled.
Since then until mid 2000s, the odyssey of watching English language speaking films continued with my father and brother in my temples Madurai Mappillai Vinayagar and Manicka Vinayagar theatres.

http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/memories-of-shrine-madurai-mappillai.html


To be accepted, one has to accept others, which I can't accept. 

#BT | mindofbt.blogspot.com | #Sivan


Failure of imagination is what distinguishes me from others who aren't like me. I'm glad to be distanced.

I'm instinctively authentic. I can't afford to be stolen, which I have been so far, but borrowed. Therefore, I have adopted "Non Fungible Tokens" abbreviated "NFT's",  enabled by decentralised, peer to peer encrypted " Blockchain" technology.


https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086264980932223041537/


June 5 2015

I absolutely agree. Education is the villain. I strongly advocate for knowledge acquisition through experiential learning acquired on the field. Many wants to eradicate poverty, casteism, religion etc. I'd say the first leap towards peacefulness is elimination of education and acceptance of humans as individuals ( the way nature has made each one unique, they are neither intelligent nor dumb ) and removal of evaluation system in all domains.

#NonFungibleToken_Enabled


If you are still alive then at some point you chose to be a coward. 


#BT | #Sivan


https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086264986429781180417/


If you believe caste is a divide, don't you know that language and nationality are a divide either. 

Don't be naive, learn what you can, while you can.



From the archives: October 2015






If you are instilling the emotion of wish I had a life like them by making your happiness public, you are essentially committing a sin. What you are exhibiting could be your knowledge or anything materialistic, but if it further fuels the deprivation of some, then you are committing a sin. Keep your happiness private. 



I worked the entire night. I continued the day. Unlike many, I don't have a place to nap at work.

While most of you are busy travelling to their hometown, dictating their maids to clean the couch, wardrobe, vehicles or doing it by yourselves, and getting ready for the long holiday starting from tomorrow, the condition of Sankar aged 12,  aspiring to lead life like yours was opposite as he was up the whole night, cleaning and painting the garage measuring 10x10. You all are privileged enough to relax, rejuvenate and resume your activities for the rituals to be carried out tomorrow and day after, Sankar didn't get sleep, he continued to fix the vehicles at the garage as the vehicles were needed before the festive season starting this evening. The premise is not to hold you accountable for what has been happening for Sankar, but to make you realise that while you pursue your materialistic aspirations, you make it very explicit, you show off, which build falsified aspirations for a person like Sankar to desperately work with his limited resources to acquire possession of your kind. Otherwise, Sankar wouldn't have worked all the day and night sacrificing his sleep and food, got exhausted, and slept in the tyres. I'm certain that nothing will ever change, and most of you will continue to expose, and the gap between haves and have nots will get wider, rich will become richer, poor will become poorer. Be sensible; think twice before you exhibit what do you have to others especially the have nots;  be modest; acquiring and owning essentials ( its a relative term, still you can be prudent and decide, what is essential for leading a reasonable life). In essence, the intention is staying focussed on essentialism ( The disciplined pursuit of less) and equality.


15 June, 2022:



The more I'm left alone, the more I stand out from the crowd. 
An individual. 

I'm not to be seen but felt. 

#BT | #Sivan
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086264990827827691521/


25 June 2022:

July 2, 2022



Everything appears to be a Dejavu.
There is nothing profound I have not experienced yet.
#BT | #Sivan

http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086264999623920713729/

July 4, 2022

July 5, 2022


July 7 2022:

July 8, 2022

July 9 | 2022

Memory never does good.
It forgets what is supposed to be remembered.

Memory never does good.
It remembers what is supposed to be forgotten.

#BT | #Sivan
http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086265006220990480385/

July 19 | 2022


July 22 | 2022



When I don't need to think about anything, I think of what I need to think about.

#BT | #Sivan

http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086265008420013735937/


August 5 2022:


August 6 | 2022



He is conspired and questioned about his identity and parents. He doesn't have an answer. He is disgraced. A stranger gives him a shoulder and an identity at the moment of an existential crisis. Thus, they become friends. Despite the challenges, he proves his loyalty all the time and becomes synonymous with camaraderie. The story of 'Karnan' could be a legend, but in reality, the man who is responsible for my existence was named after him. He lived up to Karnan's traits. And, passed on them to us.

#BT | #Sivan
http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086265010619036991489/

31st August 2022

Snippet of "#Gold_Vinayagar | #Thangapandian_Kudil | #Sellur | #Madurai":


Whatever I was, whatever I am, and whatever I will, is primarily because of the ideas instilled by my father in my subconscious. In this context, the idea that Lord " Vinayagar" is the god of paramount importance because he guards not only the temples, but a prayer pled to him before to other gods in the temples is well received.  Unlike other avatars, who require exotic materials to be offered in so as to get the plea heard, "Vinayagar" is synonymous with simplicity and universality. To worship him, all we need is a flower and a mold of clay, which are ubiquitous, signifying that "Vinayagar" is omnipresent. Of course, n ko avatars of "Hindusim" require physical manifestation, but it's a human intervention. 


In 1993, when our house in "Sellur, Madurai" was under construction, a mason, who was also my father's childhood friend, bought this idol of "Vinayagar" from the wilderness of "Madurai".  As a custom, the idol was submerged in a water tank for more than a year so as to reinstate its past strength and glory. Then, an idol was placed at the entrance of the house. As a commemoration, the tenants of the house considering the timely help my father had offered them during a crisis, prefixed the "Vinayagar" out of affection as "Gold Vinayagar". Gold is the literal English language translation of the first half of my father's name. 


#BT

http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086265013917571874817/


#NFT #NonFungibleToken

September 4  | 2022


September 6 | 2022


The very thought of doing something is very difficult than actually doing something. Therefore, I do than thinking.


#BT | mindofbt.blogspot.com | #Sivan
http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086265016116595130369/

September 9, 2022

What appears beautiful is inherently fatal.

#BT | mindofbt.blogspot.com | #Sivan

http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086265017216106758145/


September 15 | 2022





There is no vault as safe as imagination as no will ever know how perverse we really are.

#BT | mindofbt.blogspot.com | #Sivan

http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086265018315618385921/


Back in 2015, when we a couple of apparent like-minded friends started businesses,
Techameleon and Film Theorist: An Independent Filmmaker's Perspective
I suggested them that we will not have targets nor will we use the term "Targets", because I always believed in the notion of being emotionally connected to the objective of the organization will help make a real difference. I didn't watch this #TEDTalk by #DanPink then, I happened to watch it only a couple of days back. I tell people that motivation is an illusion it doesn't exist, if it does, it has to be intrinsic and not external. Nevertheless, our business ideas didn't get materialized because I declined to borrow the CAPEX and OPEX from outside, because only then will we have creative control over the ideas. Perhaps, I was wrong and paying the price. But, my belief on motivation still stands and will always.

#BT

Dan Pink: The puzzle of motivation https://www.ted.com/talks/dan_pink_the_puzzle_of_motivation?utm_source=rn-app-share&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tedspread


When we started Techameleon  I suggested to my like-minded colleagues that let us not use the term " Target" as it would limit our ability to imagine and perform. Target implies a finite objective, whereas ownership signifies not only empowering, but freedom - an infinite existence. It happened 7 years ago, but our organization didn't materialize yet for various reasons beyond control. Still, I have not changed my stand. Now, I happened to read Simon Sinek's "Infinite Game", which elaborately talks about our idea. 


#BT

http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html


October 17, 2022:

Reportedly, he was expelled for questioning the expenditures, presuming that he would vanish, but what happened next was history. 

The expulsion not only reinforced his brand equity as an actor and a politician but made him timeless. 

#BT on #MGR



November 6 | 2022


#Pandian's legacy
#BT
#Sivan
mindofbt.blogspot.com

You are not in danger, if you don't know who will stand for you.
But, you are, if you don't know who will stand against you.
Find your enemy, not your friend.

http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html

#NonFungibleToken listed here:
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086265027111711408129/


November 8 | 2022




I'm ideologically promiscuous. I love everything. I hate everything. I was living. And, I was dying for 100111 years now, and it repeats.

I learnt that everything we know and don't, exist between big bang and big crunch, which is perhaps not necessarily valid. It is only a matter of time before, everything gets reinstated to singularity. Therefore, I'm ideologically promiscuous. However, the fact that part of me is still human and human emotions prevail are the reasons for my existence for 100111 years now.

http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html

#BT mindofbt.blogspot.com #Sivan

#NFT
https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086265028211223035905/


December 2 | 2022

Even though, what I write is seldom read because I don't think, say or write the usual but profound, I needed to publish certain accounts a couple of years back, but I didn't get the time. I began drafting "Baba" a year back but couldn't proceed. Time is always elusive as what I do in the reality for livelihood doesn't have anything to do with my aspirations. Nevertheless, I'm required to expedite as I learnt that the Tamil feature language film "Baba" is going to be released again on 12th December 2022, coinciding with Rajinikanth's birthday

Baba is quite personal to me as it is a sort of an introspection of my father's odyssey from an atheist to a theist. As a propagandist of "Dravidia Kalagam" (a political ideology of South India), my father fire-walked in a place of Madurai, which is apparently still a hub for statewide distribution of lending and borrowing of money, more importantly, the political capital of Tamil Nadu, named, Sellur, (arguably, Madras isn't) so as to disapprove a faith. When my father encountered certain existential crisis, he attributed what came to his rescue was something beyond human comprehension. In the due course, he recognized that it was an act of God, "Sivan". The episode where Baba realises that he is a disciple of God and he is meant to meet a purpose was what reminiscent of my father's life. The life of extraordinary people meet an extraordinary end.

I had seen not only my family but strangers associating My father's traits with that of Rajni especially his characterisation in "Aarilirunthu Arubathu Varai", " Annamalai", "Netrikkan", " Baba", "Batcha", "Padikkadavan".

Arguably, "Baba" was way ahead of it's time. Perhaps, with the renaissance of spiritualism and nationalism, if "BABA" is theatrically released again, it's well poised to be a commercial blockbuster alongside the duos (Rajni - actor, Suresh Krishna - director) hits (Annamalai, Veera and Batcha). The film has already earned the cult status. Thanks to the Internet and social media. A captivating compilation of spiritualism, fantasy, action, and comedy. In an essence, an unprecedented script with quintessential characterisation of Rajni.

Upon its release on 15th August 2002, I watched the first day morning 10'o clock show at Madurai "Guru" theater. The moment the films starts, I was hooked by the sound of AR Rahman and the sound design of H. Sridhar (apparently, the music composition was not original). I had not seen a Tamil film before, where each moment and each sequence had a link to spiritualism with the appropriate mixture of commercial or entertainment value. Because of some's vested interests and political reasons, "Baba" was made a debacle.

Now, I have to stop writing, where I'm now as I have to run to make a living. I don't have time. Most importantly, even if I sacrifice my living for the sake of completing this content, there will only be a few takers.

This work is not exhaustive.

#BT
http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html




December 2 | 2022


If you don't know me.
I'm not what I say, but what I mean.
You may understand what I mean
If you do know me.

#BT | #Sivan
http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html

Non Fungible Token: NFT

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x2953399124f0cbb46d2cbacd8a89cf0599974963/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086265032609269547009/

December 9 2022


Why do I not fear defeat, but always preparing for a defeat?
There is nothing that can really quench my thirst for anything I desire. And, I desire everything in abundance.
Because there is always someone beyond our competence waiting to defeat us.
No one can really win.
Therefore, I need more of everything all the time to defeat. It's unlikely.
Thus, I do not fear defeat and always preparing for a defeat.

#BT | #Sivan
http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html


More than a feature filmmaker, I aspire to be a documentarian. I'm in the process of becoming one. The rationale is not only will I be able to unravel mysteries, shed light, but exhibit situations as it is without concluding and keeping subjective. I happened to watch this short documentary 'North Korea: The Path to War', on BBC, and this notion of becoming a documentarian got reinforced. The documentarian Rupert Wingfield-Hayes actually flew a South Korean fighter jet alongside the pilot during a regular drill. That is the kind of risk documentarian takes. I'm fascinated by it, and need to do. #BT

Time: 2017


December 21, 2022

Let's forget the heads. Every person at the bottom of command in every imaginable place across the length and breath, has been given or created a revenue opportunity solely because of their association with an organization. No one is loyal to an ideology, but the business opportunity. Therefore, dynasties will prevail as long as someone at the bottom is able to make money because of their allegiance to an organization. If someone intends to challenge them, they are left with only two choices: 1) Make people understand that value is more important than money, which is very unlikely 2) Do replace the already given revenue opportunity with another because of their allegiance to a new organization. The takeaway is,  the revenue is what builds an organization and not an ideology.

#BT | #Sivan
http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html

December 28 | 2022

What drives my curiosity is the possibility of "What - IF?".
NFT
https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x495f947276749ce646f68ac8c248420045cb7b5e/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086264982031734669313/


February 2 | 2022


Work hard to make your lie believable.



#BT | #Sivan
http://mindofbt.blogspot.com/2020/05/bts-mind.html

https://opensea.io/assets/ethereum/0x495f947276749ce646f68ac8c248420045cb7b5e/77790520556543151905491335858183757855234419477455310520086264989728316063745/


Artificial General Intelligence (#AGI) generated illustration by #OpenAI's "#DALLE2" system based on an abstract (below) of #BT's science fiction idea or science fact:
https://labs.openai.com/s/FM2cW6beK4L8nskHCgCfJExi

If anything in excess can cause trouble, human muscle is a major concern. Because it is what discriminates. It makes some adorable, proud and unique of their make and most a defect and undesirable. I wish human body had only composed of skeleton. Humans wouldn't have needed fought for equality.


June 10 | 2023:
Only if we believe we are weak, and there is always someone stronger than us, will we be able to at least defend. Remember, winning is a coincidence.

August 13 | 2023

Beyond determination. 
Beyond faith. 
Beyond talent. 
There is something sinister in nature, 
Which inflates the undeserving to the deserving. 
And, deflates the deserving to the undeserving. 
This evil is called chance. 


On introspection, this thought occurred and was reminiscent of two: Nikola Tesla and another, who need not be made explicit as coexistence doesn't hold any significance for this individual.

August 21 | 2023

If enemies are what you have earned in your life. Be proud because you are brave. 
Cowards have friends. 

September 26 | 2023

Artificial General Intelligence (#AGI) generated illustration by OpenAI's DALL E2 system based on a reflection (below) of #BT's metaphysical reality or dream. 

https://labs.openai.com/s/UbjIr2NJRyAMCOvNcQ85d3xK
BT's metaphysical really or dream
My mind battles between solving mundane routines, making ends meet and studying global matters, carrying out international espionage, probing the origins of the unknowns. In between, I wake up, work and sleep. I just woke up.


1.1.2024:

While the workings of the Cosmos are beyond human comprehension, on meditating, it sometimes does the expected and sometimes does the unexpected.

.

OchaThevar MayandiThevar


"Paramanu"

 Aum Namah Shivaya

ஆஉம் நம ஷிவாய



While the cosmos have given an enormous space-time fabric to humans, it has confined some to a place forever. 
On meditating, it sometimes does the expected and sometimes the unexpected.

 

14 January 2024:

Have I made known it was me that was needed. Had I tried understanding that it was me being tried to be. Everything would have changed.

#Chance

17 February 2024


Economist explains
How has China’s Communist Party survived for 100 years?

IT WAS MAO ZEDONG who decided that July 1st 1921 was the day that China’s Communist Party was founded. The actual date was July 23rd, when its first national congress was held in Shanghai (records were not to hand when Mao fixed the date). It was not the only communist organisation around in China and it only had 50 members. Few could have predicted that it would one day be running the country, much less that it would still be doing so today. So how did the Chinese Communist party take power and how does it plan to hold on to it?

China in 1921 was a poor country racked by civil war. Most of its 400m people lived in the countryside, but in industrial areas labour unrest was common. In the late 1920s the Communists were pushed into the countryside, recruiting peasants to their armies with promises of land once the landlord class was destroyed. Mao Zedong, who hadn’t studied much Marxism, was appointed leader in 1935 during the “Long March” to northern China to escape the nationalist Kuomintang forces, which then controlled most of China. In the second world war the Communists and the Kuomintang fought side-by-side against Japan and its allies before resuming their own war. On October 1st 1949 the victorious Communists founded the People’s Republic of China. As head of the party, Mao ruled until his death in 1976. He thought that a “class struggle” could lead China to a communist paradise. Tens of millions died in purges, famines and during the Cultural Revolution, which aimed to eradicate capitalist and traditional norms from society.

From the 1980s onwards, however, the Communist party played down the role of communism in the rise of the world’s most populous Communist state. Instead the party prioritised development over class struggle by restoring private business and property rights. Political debate and some criticism of Mao’s rule has, at times, been tolerated, although the late chairman’s face still adorns most Chinese banknotes.

China’s current leader, Xi Jinping, wants to re-establish Mao’s authority. Mr Xi has ordered the party’s 92m members to brush up on Maoist ideology and party history in the hope that a shared understanding will keep them in line. He has little truck for grumbling about communism’s past. About 8% of China’s adult population are members of the party, providing its eyes and ears in workplaces, neighbourhoods and campuses. Well-educated Chinese still flock to join. Mr Xi is purging the party of corruption and expanding its powers. Experiments with village-level democracy have been abandoned and surveillance technology embraced. Nationalism is shaping a new generation of Chinese. The party’s efficient crushing of covid-19 and rapid restarting of normal economic activity has been a propaganda boon. And it is limiting liberties in Hong Kong including freedom of speech and the right to peaceful protest.

In many ways Mr Xi is the antithesis of Mao and his desire for continuous revolution. Mr Xi calls for a “peaceful China”, meaning one where stability is the priority. In 2023 China’s communist party will have ruled for the same length of time as the Soviet one did before its collapse in 1991: 74 years. Mr Xi frets that his party has flaws, including corrosion by Western political ideas, corruption, factionalism and disloyalty. None of these suggests a party about to collapse. Mr Xi survives on ruthlessness at home while delivering the economic growth that many people want. It would be folly to bet on the party remaining a political force in 100 years’ time. But the world should be prepared for it to last for decades yet.

Published since September 1843 to take part in “a severe contest between intelligence, which presses forward, and an unworthy, timid ignorance obstructing our progress.”

https://www.economist.com/the-economist-explains/2021/06/30/how-has-chinas-communist-party-survived-for-100-years?itm_source=parsely-api


Authored by Balaji Thangapandian aka #BT - a spacefarer, who is also curious about film-making, connectivity technologies and military history.
mindofbt.blogspot.com
tbalajiocha@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/balaji.thangapandian
https://www.facebook.com/FilmTheorist/



Comments

Popular Posts