My relationship with Michael!


My relationship with Michael! 


Remembering Michael Jackson!

Most, were introduced to pop, rather western music by him or at least I was introduced to western by Michael. The journey began with his album "Bad".


If I were to answer the question, who is the most influential international singer, I'd say Michael Jackson. I don't know anyone else. Songs are not my forte, I seldom listen to them. I don't keep track of them either. Soundtrack(s) is what moves me. Thanks to my Madurai resident, Anglo Indian friends of 1980s and 1990s, who introduced me to Michael. That's how, in the early 90s, I bought this audio cassette 'Bad' from 'Anupriya video & audio vision' located at 'Madurai Shopping Complex bus stand'. This cassette will be part of my will.

I still tressure his music and this cassette. 
He would have turned 62 today; born on August 29, 1958.


Comments

Popular Posts