#charactercorrelation


#charactercorrelation:
He is a blacksmith leading an ordinary life in central Europe, whose existence is disrupted, and embarks on a journey to the Middle East with a Crusade to protect their God's land. He faces an insurmountable opponent. Even though, he loses honorably in the battle, he earns the admiration of his opponents for possessing traits of an authentic Knight, moreover a human.


Back in mid 2000s, after completing the final exam of the last semester of my graduation, I didn't go home, but went to 'Madurai Mappillai Vinayagar' theatre for this film. I was enlightened as I learnt the fundamental reason for the conflict lasting thousands of years, and perhaps can't be resolved forever. Therefore, I'm obliged to 'Madurai Mappillai Vinayagar' (Sri Mappillai Vinayagar) theatre for exhibiting and Ridley Scott for directing this film.


For some reasons, I believe that in one of my previous incarnations, possibly, I was #BaliandeIbelin, of 'Kingdom of Heaven', as we shared traits of a knight.

Thought provoking analysis and introspection :
https://youtu.be/RRoJey3NBvE

Now, I realize the trait that I share with Balian de Ibelin is being an ideal ethicist. That's how I have sacrificed several opportunities to lead a regular existence in the materilistic world.

Addiction to soundtrack:
Although, I don't share the view of peaceful existence as it is arbitrary, I find solace in listening to the soulful soundtrack '#Ibelintheme' (instrument version) composed by prolific musician
#HarryGregsonWilliams for auteur #RidleyScott's '#KingdomofHeaven' (2005). If you choose to listen to this track, I'd suggest to keep your minds closed - focussed. Only then will you be able to sail to Ibelin's castle.

https://youtu.be/5ywnt9nB5Ls


Devotion to soundtrack:
It's the Kingdom of conscience, not of heaven. An invigorating soundtrack that is quintessential of conflict between brothers or Gods, which began thousands of years ago and persisting. Not only do I feel enlightened on listening to this track composed by prolific musician #HarryGregsonWilliams for auteur #RidleyScott's '#KingdomofHeaven' (2005), but taken back to the formative years of Jerusalem.
I typically stay back until the end credits are over, as it is my gesture of expressing appreciation for the crew involved in making of any film. I vividly remember closing my eyes as the end credits were rolling on the screen of '#MaduraiMappillaiVinayagar' (Sri Mappillai Vinayagar) theatre and listening to this soulful soundtrack back in 2005. I was actually transcended to the minds of Saladin and Balian of Ibelin.


https://youtu.be/02PxQmHIQ5o

The code I live by:
"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath. " #KingdomofHeaven (2005)

For more on character study and character correlation, I would suggest you to visit my Facebook account or our page dedicated to reviews of films - Film Theorist:
#BT

https://www.facebook.com/balaji.thangapandian

https://www.facebook.com/FilmTheorist/

Comments

Popular Posts