The Reason Why do I want to build a Time Machine?

Even though, I don't believe in the notion of a new year or a decade as it's just a result of a calendar intervened by humans, scientifically it is the completion of a spaceship's orbit - earth around its star - sun, what I would like to witness in the near future is an augmentation of my understanding of quantum mechanics so that I can build a teleportation device, which would aid me to my parallel universe, where possibly I have not lost the man, the reason for my existence - father.
#BT


I happened to notice this image in Instagram, which complemented my thought of travelling to a parallel universe through a teleportation device. I messaged the author(s) for permission and have posted after receiving confirmation.
Author(s):
#cosmosdrone
https://instagram.com/cosmosdrone?igshid=1m86o38axrnwe
#inwardsound
https://instagram.com/inwardsound?igshid=1o660nzn4i4xy

13 May 2018

Now, is 2018. But, if you are born between 2019 and 2038, you may attend the leading theoretical physicist #StephenHawking's service in June 2018. Wondering what? Indeed, if you are able to attend the service, then you are a time traveller. Even though, time is an illusion, I need to desperately go back to my biological past to alter certain events. I hope the laws of physics that I'm learning would help me one day.

Pictured here is a file photo of Stephen Hawking hosting a party for time travellers in 2009. He actually posted an invite after the event was over. Nobody turned up. It was an experimental evidence that time travel was theoretical. Nevertheless, the concept of time travel is not disproven. Therefore, the service to be held in June 2018, will be open for time travellers. Are you one? I certainly need to be.


Image credit: #BBC

Source material:

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-44073903

Information in this blog is not exhaustive, I'm doing more study on time travel, which I would be updating here in the near future.

While the clock maker's partially successful endeavor in building a time machine so as to protect his loved ones, resulted in the universe split into a multiples of three realities, the intend on building a time machine to deter an event from happening in the past and to alter the future is stalled. Because, it appears that the universe is reluctant in helping me build one.


24 October, 2021:

The neural network of my time travel portal was entangled and lost in the quantum universe. It had to be relied on Japanese engineers to reinstate the repaired component. Now, it has travelled back to the macro universe where you all exist. And, the time traveller who was depressed and lost in the abyss is back and wearing the portal.

While time travel to the past is a challenge, time  travel to the future is a real scientific possibility. I have conceptualized a possible solution, which is inspired by physicist Albert Einstein's "Theory of Relativity".


Comments

Popular Posts